"There's good news, and there's bad news. Good news is I figured out how to turn."
"Bad news is I haven't figured out how to unturn. That or you're----heavy, and she's trying to dump you."
"If I die, just remember I hate you."
"Maybe I can get her to drop you on top of one of those guys."
This is what happens when you don't plan things. You get these incredibly awkward-sized pictures and then people have to squint to see things.
Like, what is Rai's scarf even doing. It's defying some sort of wind direction laws. If my lame background confuses you, some of those blobs are clouds. Some of those blobs are other Skrays. I just wanted to doodle a Skray. Stop judging me. OTL
- Skrays are the unique mounts of the Sky Knights of the Gryphos Clan.
- It's more or less impossible to learn how to ride one if you can't control wind to some degree.
- Sky Knights and their Skrays bond very closely because when you're being hurtled through the sky strapped to each other, it's probably a good idea not to be doubting the other's choices and abilities.
- Being crazy is probably a good trait to have too.
- Most Skrays only allow their rider to ride them. Some Skrays will also develop a soft spot for their rider's family and occasionally let them hitch a ride.
- Standard Skray riding form is lying down on your stomach.
blahblahblahblah. World-building world-building world-building.
As a fun little tidbit: Stormrider was an amazing Sky Knight.
ParaShi belongs to me and nuri etc etc.